Sept. 8 - 11, 2020
Research what your logo needs to communicate to your consumers.
-Name in logo.
-Type of organization or product.
-Type of Industry.
-Word mark: Organization name in a stylized type/font become the logo.
-Pictorial mark: An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent your business.
-Abstract mark: An abstract shape or symbol in used to convey the values of your business.
-Letter mark: Letters/initials from your business name are used to create a logo.
-Emblem: Organization name enveloped by a pictorial.
-Character: A character or mascot to represent your business.
-Web 2.0: Representing trends from the internet including gradients, rounded corner etc.
Common associations in Western culture
- Red: Passion, Anger, Vigor, Love, Danger
- Yellow: Knowledge, Energy, Joy, Intellect, Youth
- Green: Fertility, Wealth, Healing, Success, Growth
- White: Purity, Healing, Perfection, Clean, Virtue
- Blue: Knowledge, Trust, Tranquility, Calm, Peace, Cool
- Black: Fear, Secrecy, Formal, Luxury
- Purple: Royalty, Wisdom, Spirituality, Imagination
- Orange: Creativity, Invigoration, Unique, Stimulation
- Gray: Balance, Sophistication, Neutrality, Uncommitted
- $299 Logo Design.
- $449 Logo Design and Business Card.
- $599 Logo Design, Business Card, Letterhead, Envelop, Facebook cover.